5 1/2 Years (Including 1 Year of Internship)
Candidates who have qualified NEET & passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Fee Structure :
130000/- Tution fee /Year
Entrance Test :
It is compulsory for all candidates to qualify NEET 2023 for admission in BHMS
Last date of Application Forms :
Counselling for BHMS will be conducted by state counselling board . Please visit https://rajugpgayushcounselling.in for more information
RULES FOR ADMISSION
(Regular Degree Course)
No candidate shall be admitted to B.H.M.S. unless he/she fulfil the following conditions:
• General Rules
- That he/she has passed 10+2 Standard Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary education or its equivalent.
- That he/she is not less than 17 years of age as per university admission notification.
- That he/she is found suitable for admission on the basis of merit.
• Attested copies of the following Certificates must accompany the application for admission:-
- High School examination certificates as proof of age, and a certificate of 10+2 Standard with physics, Chemistry & Biology or its equivalent.
- Original Transfer certificate from the last institution attended & Migration Certificate.
- A certificate of good moral character issued with in six months period of the application from the head of the institution last attended or from a gazetted officer in active services or M.P. or M.L.A. or a Member of the Management Board of the college.
• An applicant is required to submit along with his application, a declaration of the effect that he/she is not employed in any service.
Note: Any application for admission found incomplete or for want of information & certificates required as above shall be rejected without notice.