The objective of Journal of Homoeopathy University (JHU) is to establish a scholarly forum through which aspects of homeopathic medicine and clinical application of the same are explored, discovered and discussed.
This exchange of information related to homeopathic medicine relating to individual researchers and institutions who are creating a change in approach to health and disease will contribute to an increased knowledge base among readers, thus promoting critical importance homeopathy within health sector.
JHU is currently accepting articles for publication. Please include a brief letter indicating your interest in having your manuscript considered for publication in JHU.
Recent student papers (post-graduation theses, other scholarly works etc.), clinical trials, case studies, drug provings are being currently accepted. However we are not limited to above categories.
JHU is a journal dedicated to scientific and evidence based study in the field of homeopathy and encourages institutions, researchers, academicians and clinicians who demonstrate a high standard of scientificity and accuracy within their work & are committed to bring homeopathy at par with current scientific standards in medicine. We endeavor to showcase their excellent work and contribution through our journal.
JHU will be published annually and produced in print format that will be disseminated via post or other means to subscribers. The journal shall soon be available in electronic format also.
Ethics in publishing
Statement of ethical clearance from appropriate committee is desirable / preferable.
• Conception and design of study
• Collection of data
• Analysis and interpretation of data
• Drafting and revising article
• Final approval of version to be submitted
• Disclose an acknowledgement
• Costing assistance and technical help
Change of authorship
Deletion or addition of name of author: Request to add/remove the name of author. Rearranged author names must be sent with reason and written confirmation with all authors. After publication, request to remove/add author name will be noted as corrigenda.
Reporting Basic Research
REHBar guidelines are preferable.
For subscription retain author rights.
Kindly use good British/American English grammar and avoid spelling errors.
Informed consent and patient details should be enclosed along with the article.
Each sub-section should be given a brief heading. Each section should be clearly defined and sub-sections should be used as much as possible with cross-references.
• Materials and methodology
Essential Title Page information
Title should be concise, informative and avoid any abbreviation and formulae in title.
Author name and affiliation
Affiliation address (where actual work was done, must be presented below the name of author in lowercase and superscript). Main affiliation address shall be retained as the natural place of work.
Indicate all other affiliations by providing full postal address of each affiliation including email address of each author.
Corresponding Authors: Name, contact number, email of all corresponding authors as well as who will help further correspondence.
Present and permanent address of author: If author has moved since work or was visiting at that time, then permanent or present address should be indicated in footnote in author’s name (in superscript, Arabic numerical for such footnotes).
Running header: It should be included within the title page with suggesting short title for use by typesetter as running header within the article.
Graphical Abstract (Optional): Content of article in summarized pictorial form should be submitted as separate file.
File type : TIFF/EPS/PDF/MS OFFICE
Image size: should be readable: 531x1328 pixels (height x width)
Highlights: Short collection of bullet points that convey core finding of article in a separate file (3-5 bullet points)
Abbreviations: Abbreviations and contractions should be defined in text when first used.
Acknowledgement: Collate acknowledgement at separate section at end of article before reference. Don’t include anything in title page. (List of people who helped during study)
• Should be sparingly used
• Should be numbered (superscript Arabic numericals)
• Don’t include footnote in reference list
• Footonote for table (superscript lowercase letter)
Suggested font: Arial, Courier, Times New Roman
Number of tables in accordance with their appearance in text. Use lesser tables and ensure data presented in tables does not duplicate any result used in article.
• Relevant papers should be cited
• Number the references according to first appearance in text.
• At the end of paper , list them in numerical order as cited in text.
• Please ensure every reference cited in text is also present in reference list and vice versa.
• Any reference cited in abstract must be given in full.
• Unpublished result or personal information should not be given in references. If included in list, they should include unpublished result/ personal communication/in press.
• Give online links to cited sources to allow better peer-reviewing.
• Avoid errors like incorrect surname, journal title, publication year as it will prevent proper link creation.
• Full URL should be given with date when their reference was last accessed.
• Any further information like author name, date of reference or reference to source should also be given if known.
• Web references can be listed separately.
Journal: Name of author/s, followed by initials, if more than six authors then include first three and add et al, full title of paper, abbreviated title of journal, year of publication, volume number, page number.
Book: Name of author/s, followed by initials, if more than six authors then include first three and add et al, full title of book, volume number, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, page number
Journal abbreviation source: refer to list of title word abbreviation
Video data: Properly labeled video file/animation with maximum size of 50 MB to be published only in electronic version of your article.
Final submission checklist
Ensure the article contains :
• Author designation with contact details (postal address, email, contact number)
• All necessary uploaded must contain keywords, all figure captions, all tables including title description and footnote.
• Spellchecked and grammar checked manuscript, correct format of reference, all reference mentioned in list must be cited in text and vice versa, permission for use of copyrighted sources including web and color figures clearly marked which should be free of charge on web and changeable for color print.
• 1000-4000 words, Times New Roman font.
One set of page proof (PDF) will be sent by email to corresponding author or a link will be provided in email download the file for annotations by authors.
If you cannot annotate in PDF format, please list your corrections exacting line number or mark the correction on printout of your proof and return by scanning, email in 48-hours.